DIP006 Quality Auditing
This is the sixth Unit in the Diploma in Quality Leadership course. This is an on-line course with on line Tutor support. The Unit requires the student to carry out an assignment based on the content of the Teaching materials in which the student is required to write a report to their CEO explaining how the various sections in the teaching materials may or may not apply to the organisation. On completion of all Units the student will have a comprehesive plan for the implementation of the relevant concepts and also will have acquired skills which will enable them to train all levels of the organisation from the CEO through to Line levels.
The Unit is also packed with quizzes as gateways to progression. At the end of the course there is a final quiz.
Designed to be viewed from either PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone, you can study any time of day and pick up from where you left off. The Dip006 Quality Auditing unit is made up of 11 sections:
Dip006 Quality Auditing
- Getting Started
- Section 1: Introduction to Management Systems Auditing
- Section 2: Understanding the purpose of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits
- Section 3: The roles and responsibilities for the audit
- Section 4: Evaluation of the approaches to auditing
- Section 5: Analysis of the audit process
- Section 6: Suggested audit flowcharts
- Section 7: Analysis of the different forms of audit findings
- Section 8: The nature and purpose of different types of audit findings
- Section 9: 3rd Party auditing
- Section 10: Audit related standards
Quality Fundamentals is designed for all levels of academic ability and is intended for the entire payroll from the CEO through to line personnel. It forms the basis of all other David Hutchins International Quality College (DHIQC) quality based courses.